We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Representative with experience selling a service based product. The successful candidate will have an interest in the apparel industry. You must be comfortable making cold calls daily, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations
- Develop existing accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Travel and present materials to potential clients as needed
- 1+ years of inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience making cold calls
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs and data entry tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a temp to perm position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
This position requires up to 25% travel.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.